Monday, February 18, 2013

My Diigo

I just started tagging resources to my Diigo Library. I searched through different examples of Wikis and added some to my library. I thought "Tech Tools 4 Teaching" was a good one because there is a nice variety of technology tools that teachers can incorporate into their teaching. It's nice to have all of this information in one page.

Judy also mentioned that "30+ Open Wikis Every Educator Should Know About" would be a good place to start so I added that to my list, too. I'm hoping to have more resources to add to my Diigo library after class this week.

1 comment:

  1. I have used Diigo more for personal use than I have for class. I love adding recipes and other things related to my personal interests. It's great to be able to go back to look for that "one thing" and know exactly where it can be retrieved!

    ReplyDelete