Sunday, February 24, 2013

Using Diigo

I'm really starting to get used to using Diigo to save important/interesting websites. I'm taking a literacy graduate course and in our text the author mentions some great websites for kids to use to practice phonics and the alphabet. I typed the sites into my browser and then saved them right to my Diigo library! It's definitely going to be a useful site for me. 

I was talking with a colleague about another interactive website that is great for kids (starfall) and she mentioned another one I hadn't heard of before: abcya. I added that right to my library, too. Now I'll have all of these great resources in one place where I can access them from any computer. Very exciting!

Has anyone else been using Diigo to save websites from work or other courses?

1 comment:

  1. Diana, thanks for sharing abcya! I just added it to my diigo account as well! I found that there were some Spanish to English and visa versa games on there that I can definitely use both for myself and my students! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete